Waterford Institute of Technology Graduate Business Department and the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) will host a business seminar on Friday 30th September at 8am to provide local SMEs with information on accessing lower cost financing. This is a free event starting at 8am with refreshments and will finish by 9.30am.
- Date: 30 September, 2016 – 30 September, 2016
- Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- Location: Gallery Restaurant, WIT, Cork Road, Waterford
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Margo O Dowd; [email protected], telephone: 051-302424
On Friday 30th September in conjunction with the School of Business at WIT, SBCI will host a business seminar to provide local SMEs with information on accessing lower cost financing to invest in their growing businesses. This is a free event starting at 8am with refreshments and will finish by 9.30am. It offers a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about SBCI range of finance options and how they might assist your business.
- Meet the SBCI Board of Directors.
- Hear from a panel who will discuss practical tips for applying for finance, the options available to SMEs, and the experience of a local business that has accessed SBCI funding.
- Participate in a Q&A session to ask the questions and share the issues that matter to your business.
- Find out more about other Government supports available.
- Network with other local business owners.
The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) was established in 2014 to provide access to flexible funding for Irish SMEs. It aims to deliver lower-cost, long term and accessible funding through its On-Lending Partners which include AIB, Bank of Ireland, Bibby Financial Services Ireland, First Citizen Finance, Finance Ireland Limited, Merrion Fleet Management Limited and Ulster Bank.