Mr. Neil McGrory
MSc CCI, PMP, PgMP, MBA
- TitleLecturer in Project & Change Management
- School/DepartmentBusiness -Accountancy And Economics
- Room Name/NumAT128
- BuildingAT Building
- CampusApplied Technology Building
- Social Media
Neil is a lecturer in Project Management and Change Management in the School of Business, Waterford Institute of Technology, across a range of programmes:
- Operational Excellence
- Business Studies
- Business Information Systems
Neil is also a practicing programme and project manager consultant with over 20 years’ experience.
Neil lectures in Project & Change Management:
- HDIP in Operational Excellence (LEAN) – students bring work-place projects to this course and are mentored as project managers through the full project life cycle. The students capabilities and their achievemet of savings and efficiencies in the work-place are significant.
- Business Studies – undergraduates are taught the fundementals of project and change management and are fully prepared to contibute upon graduation in work place projects.
- Business Information Systems – an IT focus preparing mature students in practical project management techniques utilising cases studies and software tools.
Neil is co-founder and Services Director of PLC Partners. PLC Partners, is an international Change and Solution Delivery company, offering the highest quality management and implementation services. PLC Partners provides independent strategic technology consulting and our specialty is assisting financial and corporate institutions to optimise their systems and technology ensuring their business needs and expectations are achieved.